Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday season and I'm sure everyone is ready to take on another year. I personally am going to try and keep up with this blog and putting out info for our assembly and most of all getting the word out, rightly divided, to those who need it. I'm also going to try and add more features to our blog. I added links to David Dowell and Richard Jordan's websites (at the bottom of the page) and I hope to put more on there. If anyone has any suggestions for more links, let me know. Also, if any of you March, Tennessee goers are like me, now that it is January I am getting excited to go back to the Great Smoky Mountain Grace Bible Conference in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. I added a link to a website I found last year that has some really cool web-cams on it. When you click on the link it will bring up the Pigeon Forge webcam. This cam is set up high on a building and it shows the main strip in Pigeon Forge. There is also a link on that website that goes to another webcam in Gatlinburg. This cam is setup on the space needle and shows the main strip in Gatlinburg. The coolest thing about these cams is that you can control them. You can move them back and forth, up and down, and zoom in and out. You can check out almost all your favorite spots in real time. Those of you who have'nt been to the conference, we all highly recommend it. The conference starts Friday March 20th and ends March 27th. For all the info click on the Magnified Word link at the bottom of this page. Again, Happy New Year to all and until the next blog, grace and peace.

1 comment:

faithplusnothing said...

My husband and I went for the first time last year and enjoyed the conference very much. We can't wait to go this year and see the improvements made to the hotel. If you want the blessing of wonderful fellowship and great bible teaching, you are in for a treat. David and his family are great hosts.